Service Leaders gain insight into mechanic retention, specific technician values,
and mechanical repairer productivity, in just 12 minutes. Insights such as...
- Only 18% of High Producers are happy with their pay plan
- Only 27% of Mechanics say their training goals are being met
- Only 33% of Mechanics trust the team explicitly
The Basic survey, where Basic only applies to the reporting at the end.
As a service leader, you will receive a basic summary report of findings in PDF Format that includes the following information:
- A Priority list of the shop life 20 and 2 quick win areas, with questions to follow up with your team.
- Your Shop average for Life Satisfaction score (LSS)
- Income vs LSS score (19 and under, 20 and over)
How the process works:
- Once the information about the shop is received a custom survey QR code is created for your store
- QR code is supplied to you the Service Leader to distribute to the technician team
- The survey is an anonymous submission, and only takes an average of 12 minutes to complete.
- Within 10 business days after the deadline for technician submission, you will receive a report of findings.
- The Report of findings includes a summary as stated above, as well as action steps for the 2 quick-win areas within the Shop Life 20 section of the Survey.
- 90 days after the report, we conduct a follow-up with the Service Leader to see what effect the Survey has had as well as the action steps.
If you have any questions, please ask!
PS. Please note that pricing is PER STORE. If you are researching to provide the survey to multiple rooftops within a group, please reach out to me directly. email@example.com